+ Post New Thread

Thread: Working From Home During COVID-19 Pandemic

Working From Home During COVID-19 Pandemic

The COVID-19 pandemic has altered every aspect of our work and life. In response to the national and local containment policies, companies, organizations and institutions encouraged their employees to work remotely at home to stay safe. During the COVID-19 pandemic, many workers were advised to WFH full time, which redefined the conventional concept of WFH that was typical only for certain types of work, on an occasional basis, or given unique employee circumstances.

While there are benefits to WFH, numerous negative aspects of full time WFH have also been described. Employees who are at home do not have the opportunity to socialize with colleagues and may have decreased physical movements, such as loss of walking between different meeting locations. Moreover, extended hours of screen exposure due to full time computer work can lead to fatigue, tiredness, headaches and eye-related symptoms.

What are the factors that impact workers’ physical and mental health well-being while working from home?

Employees who are at home do not have the opportunity to socialize with colleagues and may have decreased physical movements, such as loss of walking between different meeting locations.1 Moreover, extended hours of screen exposure due to full-time computer work can lead to fatigue, tiredness, headaches and eye-related symptoms.

Social interaction could really be one of the reasons and maybe the work-life balance.

Good morning! This online https://us.calmerry.com/blog/love/what-should-i-do-if-my-wife-isnt-in-love-with-me-anymore/ platform is a wonderful resource. My cool psychologist have been such a wonderful support when I have shared with him in every of our live session. He always have great insight about what I'm feeling, thinking or even dreaming about. They provide applicable feedback that is very useful in our future!

+ Post New Thread