Calculate worth of the website: Webuka.com

+ Post New Thread

Thread: Selling site: buy, rent real estate in Miami

Selling site: buy, rent real estate in Miami

Selling site: buy, rent real estate in Miami

https://onerentusa.com

Price: $ 10,000

Apartments for rent in Miami. Buy, rent real estate in Miami. This is the site for a personal agent or real estate agency in Miami.

Description:

Often it makes little sense to look for an apartment in Miami in specialized bases. The information is irrelevant and is published in order to attract a client. Photos do not always reflect reality. After choosing, you may be told that the offer is occupied or sold and offered another.

It is more useful to initially look for an experienced, honest realtor who will offer you an excellent option without tricks in the form of a bad area or a six-month facade repair.

Real estate agency in Miami, Florida, USA, provides the following services:
    Renting an apartment for personal needs.

Buying and renting an apartment in Miami as a business
    An apartment in Miami is prestigious, it is one of the best investments according to leading investors. Even if you are not interested in renting your own apartment in Miami as a business, you can always ... etc.

Site positions in search results:

First positions in Google:
    Renting an apartment, house in Miami
    Buying and renting an apartment in Miami as a business

Website promotion methods:

Naturally, text promotion (the site is well advanced now + there is a good copywriter)
    To support the site requires: purchase - writing a couple of articles ($ 5 / month)

Domain registrar: https://hoster.by/

The seller has an agreement with the registrar in his name. And he sells the site with the re-registration of the domain to the buyer.

Costs

$ 25 in month.
    Maintenance of the site with round-the-clock technical support (they rule themselves - you only complain).

Income

$ 970 in month.
    Monetization - calls and letters from customers.

Information about the site

09/01/2017 First launch

Contacts for communication:

Mail for communication: [email protected]

Tel: +375 29 318-03-87 (telegram, whatsapp)

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Thanks for the recommendations! I am thinking about buying a vacation home in Miami. I really like the place and would move there if I could, but my business doesn't allow me to. So I want to at least go there often. Also, my daughter, who works at jscustomlandscaping.com, lives there. Unfortunately, she chose her mother over me when I divorced my ex-wife. Since then I have rarely seen her because she refused to date. Now I'm thinking about buying real estate for her and maybe doing something nice for her. I think I am too old to have a bad relationship with my family. So thanks again for the advice.
    Last edited by NavelJessyn; 08-26-2022 at 10:14 AM.

+ Post New Thread