>> Client
im receiving many spam, phishing complaints from my server provider, do you allow warez hosting?
>> Support Staff
we dont allow any spam or phishing.
Warez storage is also illegal - we allow only linking
>> Client
but if you receive repeated reports of above, on one ip, you suspend it, or you just forward complaints?
>> Support Staff
We will forward first few times, then suspend and terminate
This activity isn't allowed on our network and hurts our reputation, therefore we arent going to allow this.
we can help you to secure your site
if that is done by 3rd party(hackers?) but if you are doing this on purpose and trying to bypass abuse policies, then please stay out of our services.
>> Client
im providing hosting, and i realise that 70% of my customers try to do some phishing or such things..
i surelly suspend them, but simply new complaints arriving for new customers
>> Support Staff
We don't have reseller accounts. I suggest you to order VPS-v4 from http://knownsrv.com/vps.php and we iwll secure / configure the VPS to prevent most abuses before those even happen.
If we have a note on your account that you sell hosting services, then we wont suspend the VPS unless a LOT of abuse comes in in a short timeframe
>> Client
so when you allow warez linking, when there are copyrigh infringement reports, you forward to client and trash it and dont require any action?
>> Support Staff
yes correct, we only force action when Netherlands based law agencies or anti-piracy agencies complain
but that happens very rarely.

---
Ad: web hosting nz