+ Post New Thread

Thread: How to find a good programmer for developing or modifying a website script?

How to find a good programmer for developing or modifying a website script?

How to find a good programmer for developing or modifying a website script for automating selling text links? The programmer should be very honest and not leave backdoors which can be exploited at a later date.

Administrator

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Hi webc, being You i would use search engine (SE) and search something like: programming offers forum , programmer forum job / offers , freelance programmer

and then sort programming offers/programmers according to their rating, amount of completed works.
    i would want to see veriffied programmer past works and positive ratings.

You can hire from hiring developer companies likes mobiweb, Upwork and fiverr

First of all, you have to diversify what do you need, developing or modifying a script? Because that is rather difficult to make some changes in someone's code. Most the programmers like to make the website or the application from the very beginning till the end of work when the product is ready. I had such an issue with my telemedicine niche. I know coding a little bit and after reading an article about how to build a telemedicine platform and application I started the project by myself and that was very difficult to find someone who can finish it.

I recommend preferring Clone Script Service to modify and developing a website script. Clone Script Service provider provides various types of clone script to make applications.

Its not easy, being a programmer is a in thing right now and seems like an easy way for a lot of people to make money.

There are cues though that can assist in getting a better programmer but ultimately you will never know until you've worked with the programmer. We wrote an article on some tips here

My project and website are related to the Internet of Things, so I collaborated with professionals who are developing in this area https://sirinsoftware.com/services/iot-development/ I think that for the spheres this is relevant today, including for the financial sector.

You can hire from hiring developer companies likes mobiweb, Upwork and fiverr

+ Post New Thread