+ Post New Thread

Thread: Betting Business

Betting Business

I like all ball games. I used to bet on sports events. Now I accept bets and create software for the betting business. By the way, if a turnkey bookmaker business or a franchise or a sports book is interesting, then write to me by mail [email protected]

Hello. I lobve betting business

I am the owner of such a business. But we don't serve ordinary customers. We provide services to very rich people who put in a lot of money. This is our main income. At the same time, we also supply services to the middle class, although this is not as lucrative. It is more of a hobby of mine. Until recently, I didn't get into it seriously because the income was relatively small. But now I have paid for the services of these guys https://newmediaservices.com.au/pros-and-cons-of-customer-service-automation/ and realised that I should have just been more interested in these. It turns out that you can make a huge profit from this, if you just entrust individual services to the right people. So now I am even richer than before, congratulate me.
    Last edited by Cyberwhite; 06-09-2022 at 02:08 PM.

+ Post New Thread