Advertisement: Making money usually takes time and effort. However, this is not always possible. If you are facing any urgent financial problem then please click here . Financial assistance in emergency situations and free advice.
+ Post New Thread

Thread: You need to trust your strategies in trading

You need to trust your strategies in trading

For some individuals, the profit potential is not available at all. They mainly experience potential losses from the trades.
    Last edited by austinpan; 11-28-2019 at 12:28 PM.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by austinpan View Post
    For some individuals, the profit potential is not available at all. They mainly experience potential losses from the trades.
    You're absolutely right, you should trust your forex trading strategies to be successful and stick to your trading plan. Many forex traders lose as they don't follow their own strategies and then wonder what went wrong. Here are some strategies that work and you can try to adopt them and hopefully have a more successful forex trading journey.
    Last edited by merock; 01-14-2022 at 08:51 PM.

I think no perfect trader exist in forex, although they are experienced and expert, sometimes will face losing trade because loss is part of forex trading and trader don't need to hate with the risk, but should they thinking how to manage the risk, with the risk management plan and learn how to make effective trading, not only based on blindly trading

Hi. What do you think about Roboforex fees? Is it worth to open an accoount? What is about roboforex spread fees?

Wow, actually, I used to be very skeptical about investing. Probably because I simply did not have enough knowledge and finances. But then, one day, a friend showed me the site investorjunkie.com where I first saw successful brokers. And for the first time, I was interested in investing. I decided to invest in cryptocurrency, but I didn’t succeed very well at first. But then I began to study this topic in detail and recently earned my first small amount of money.
    Last edited by humantologist; 10-17-2022 at 07:30 PM.

+ Post New Thread