+ Post New Thread

Thread: How to practice coding on daily basis

How to practice coding on daily basis

Hello All, I am a beginner and I want to know where I can practice a code on daily basis? like quiz or same contest. Currently, i am doing this with w3school but Can anyone suggest me more references?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I found one more reference where they provide the contest, puzzle, and coding practice i.e Interviewbit

YOu will run out of quizes and I dont believe they teach that well. The best thing for a beginer student is to learn what a language can do. Then you sit and design think about your own program to create.plan it out with the looks, the funtions all of that. Then start builing it piece by piece, you will find you are goin to get to alot of parts where you feel, I dont know how to apply what i learnt in the quizes here, then you will go and search the internet on how to do it. You will find much more answers, different methods , why some are better methods and why some are worse. You will learn how code works.

make some html pages daily basis use some bootstrap component either try to write some fresh code because when you will write fresh code then it will improve your practice

Learn from w3school and practice on notepad, some developer suggest you to practice on other software or platform like visual basic code etc. But in the beginning you must practice on notepad which is better for beginner.

Practice is the best way to make your skills strong. I usually do practice on random websites. I go on a website, choose a specific element, and inspect the element through Chrome. There you can make changes without halting the website structure.

+ Post New Thread