At theadminzone forums i wanted to join their forum posts exchange thread and its was really bad experience, they wanted me to create 10 posts so i can participate.

so that is the reason i create this free topic: http://internetlifeforum.com/website-marketing/1191-forum-admin-lets-exchange-forum-posts/ <----------- CLICK TO EXCHANGE FORUM POSTS/TOPICS

where forum administrators can post their forums URLs in case they arte interested in posts / topics exchange. Please post there too if you are interested to exchange forum posts.

------------------------------

I need the link(s) to your profile(s) on the launch site(s) you've made your 10 posts on.

thanks, its quite unclear to me where is the list of "launch sites" and what will happen after these posts

The current launch sites are here:http://www.theadminzone.com/forums/s...d.php?t=103838

Make a total of 10 posts on them (10 on one, or 5 each on two of them for example). Once you've done it contact me and I'll get put you in the Exchange group.

>> Make a total of 10 posts on them (10 on one, or 5 each on two of them for example). Once you've done it contact me and I'll get put you in the Exchange group.

thanks, what will be my benefit?

Once in the exchange group you'll be able to exchange posts with other members. Otherwise you can't do post exchanges on TAZ. Also, you can decide to do 50 posts instead of 10 and they your forum can be listed in the next launch.

dont understnad how exchange

You mean once you're in the exchange group? There's a private forum just for members of the group where post exchanges are arranged.

and that 10 posts is the fee for being exchange member or i will get it in return somehow?

Well, it isn't meant as a fee, but I suppose you could look at it that way. It's actually meant to ensure that exchange members are capable of making decent posts and to encourage activity on the Launch Team. I know it's a bit of a pain, but all exchange members do it and it seems to work. I completely understand if you don't want to participate though.