Advertisement: Making money usually takes time and effort. However, this is not always possible. If you are facing any urgent financial problem then please click here . Financial assistance in emergency situations and free advice.
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to find a good forex broker?

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Hello
    i will recommend you to check this article here, There you will find all the detail about trusted forex trading platforms. i am sure this will help. Regards

Be sure that you found a recommended broker, it is a really important factor. Many people regret this factor, but I recommend to find a reliable platform that will be helping to work with. I was using https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/fxtm/ which is a special platform that allows to make profit through active investments and trading online. This platform won a lot of awards, that shows their professionalism.

Excellent forex broker FXOpen

You're doing the right thing by searching for a good broker for forex. There are many forex brokers on the market and it's always worth it to shop around for a better deal.

A few weeks ago, I started with the trade. In order to improve my productivity, I decided to follow a Candlestick patterns training i discovered on a website to have a better control. Do you have any other tips for me ?
    Last edited by JeanXavier; 11-16-2021 at 10:44 AM.

I am trading using FXOpen, this company is a true ECN broker, established in 2005 and regulated broker, they provide good trading conditions and low spread broker, over 600 more trading instruments in the FXOpen market. I have good experience with this company

Before you go for the forex broker, you should learn about forex.

Before you go for finding any Forex broker, you should know Forex Trading fundamentals. Here are comprehensive guides to help every Forex beginners.

https://forextradingmasters.com/candlestick-patterns/
    https://forextradingmasters.com/forex-factory/
    https://forextradingmasters.com/forex-trading/

learning forex trading as basic education indeed as the first step for entering in the forex industry, this is like a jungle and you need a compass to show direction, looking the broker also need to understand to find good broker, but usually when trader already found their suitable broker, hence will stick to choose the broker service, like me already use FXOpen and no intention to change the broker service.

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast