See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

+ Post New Thread

Thread: Have you received magenet payment for August 2018 ?

Have you received magenet payment for August 2018 ?

Has anyone received magenet payment for August 2018, I had placed a request on August 30, 2018, I have not received payment till date. They are saying that the payment will made in october, is anyone else facing the same problem. When do you place your withdrawal request for magenet?

1/1 found it usefull/helpfull Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    I have not ordered the withdrawal of money to Magenet for a long time. There were very few orders for new links. Do you receive new orders from advertisers?
    It seems that they have serious problems with the receipt of funds from advertisers, so delay payments.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Yes, there are almost no new orders in the last month, google has destroyed almost all competition.
    They finally made payment after sept 8
    How do you make money from your websites, if magenet is having few new ads ? which ad network is good

Always considered magenet.com a fraudulent project. After some time completely disconnect from them. They blocked the opportunity for publishers to adjust the price, redirected many orders to their sites. Now due to this offer "bonuses", so publishers fulfill their conditions. In the end, this is a big minus.

In occasion of my activity - I have a record decrease in sales of links for all years. I have private customers who buy a lot of links. Recently, they warned that in the future for shopping will only need websites with attendance and good ranking. I have no choice - now I have begun the process of restructuring my activities to these requirements. Any public buy-sell service links or deceive customers or have a low efficiency, because Google has a good team of anti-spam. Such a situation in all regions.

I am unable to get any direct link sale orders, mainly because google, tata have bribed indian intelligence and security agencies to divert and steal my orders, falsely claiming national security
    Will it be possible for you to sell links on my website, I can pay you upto 50% of the sales price, some websites have alexa ranking,DA40+

Is everyone facing the problem, or only few publishers are finding that no ads are being sold.I have not ordered the withdrawal of money to Magenet for a long time. There were very few orders for new links. Do you receive new orders from advertisers?
    It seems that they have serious problems with the receipt of funds from advertisers, so delay payments

+ Post New Thread