What is the cause of these arrors after uploading vBulletin forum files?

Warning: include(/home/*/public_html/includes/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/*/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 3326

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/*/public_html/includes/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/*/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 3326

Configuration: includes/config.php does not exist. Please fill out the data in config.php.new and rename it to config.php
I think these errors are caused by the fact that in /includes/ folder, you have file config.php.new file instead of config.php , try to rename it.

====================

Then you may face this error:

Database error
The database has encountered a problem.
or this error:

Database error in vBulletin :

mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)
/home/*/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 317
when going to yourforumdomain.com/install/

instead try to go into yourforumdomain.com/install/install.php

but you may still experience another error:

Startup Errors
Due to the following errors, the install/upgrade can not continue:
  • The database has failed to connect because you do not have permission to connect to the server. Please confirm the values entered in the includes/config.phpfile
  • Error description: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO) /home/*/public_html/includes/class_core.php on line 317

Above error means script cant connect to mysql database. In this case, it means /includes/config.php file contains wrong login credentials to a mysql database. First create mysql database on your webhosting account and then write the login credentials into this /includes/config.php file

especially check these:
$config['Database']['dbname'] = 'something_something';
$config['Database']['technicalemail'] = '[email protected]';
$config['MasterServer']['username'] = 'something_something';
$config['MasterServer']['password'] = 'passwordhere';

When properly modiffied, you should be able to start vBulletin forum installation from http://yourdomain.cz/install/install.php
If you are not able and hopeless. I might be able to help. Post your errors and detailed info here. And or send me a message, i can take a look, but its paid service ($20)