See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Magenet.com - automatic links selling/buying, Review

  1. #11
    Senior Member webc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like


    Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No


    I am already using Backlinks, Linkspanel, however not making much money from the websites. Can you share approximately how many websites you have listed with Backlinks, and how much money you are making. Is there any good forum or good method for selling text links privately,
    Some of the new websites added to magenet are not getting indexed due to unspecified reasons, so looking for alternate methods to make some money online
    Have you received payment from serpzilla, mainlinkads and selinks at any time.
    How much have you increased the prices in magenet to. Do you accept permanent links?

  2. #12
    Junior Member link-01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like


    Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by webc View Post
    I am already using Backlinks, Linkspanel, however not making much money from the websites. Can you share approximately how many websites you have listed with Backlinks, and how much money you are making. Is there any good forum or good method for selling text links privately,
    Some of the new websites added to magenet are not getting indexed due to unspecified reasons, so looking for alternate methods to make some money online
    Have you received payment from serpzilla, mainlinkads and selinks at any time.
    How much have you increased the prices in magenet to. Do you accept permanent links?
    1. The sites I have mentioned work, there are advertisers, I received payments from them.
    2. Backlinks and Linkspannel - services of one American company, they have the same problems as Magenet. They first send most of the orders to their sites, and the third-party webmaster is limited, including through price caps. Linkspannel also accrues a very small part of what the advertiser pays, I get only 2-5%.
    3. I use the eternal references in Magenet. They, albeit with a reduced price, but allow you to rely on payments for a longer time on average. But if the current conditions remain in Magenet, then my income there will fall very much.

    Regarding how many sites and what income, then I can not provide these data, it is confidential information.

    Sell ​​links, other ads without intermediaries - the right thoughts. On the forums blackhatworld.com and digitalpoint.com, such sellers are quite large, so there is demand. Maybe someday I will come to this decision.

  3. #13
    Senior Member webc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like


    Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Thank you for your reply
    1. Are you getting payment from all the websites in 2017, can anyone signup for selinks, mainlinkads, serpzilla
    2. Can you clarify how backlinks is sending most of their orders to their websites , do they have their own network of their own websites which is competing with independent publishers . Have noticed that linkspanel payment is very low
    3. Can you clarify what you mean by "use the eternal references in Magenet. They, albeit with a reduced price, but
    allow you to rely on payments for a longer time on average. " Have you deleted any permanent link after 12 months


    Can you clarify approximately how many domains you or large publishers , 100, 1000, 5000, 10000, just want to find out how many domains are required to make good money with text link ads. I was making some money with 3000 domains in 2010, google bribed government employees to harass, mentally torture, cheat, torture so I reduced the domains, now making very less money , not enough to cover expenses . Have to increase domains again.
    Any information will be appreciated

  4. #14
    Junior Member link-01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like


    Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by webc View Post
    Thank you for your reply
    1. Are you getting payment from all the websites in 2017, can anyone signup for selinks, mainlinkads, serpzilla
    2. Can you clarify how backlinks is sending most of their orders to their websites , do they have their own network of their own websites which is competing with independent publishers . Have noticed that linkspanel payment is very low
    3. Can you clarify what you mean by "use the eternal references in Magenet. They, albeit with a reduced price, but
    allow you to rely on payments for a longer time on average. " Have you deleted any permanent link after 12 months


    Can you clarify approximately how many domains you or large publishers , 100, 1000, 5000, 10000, just want to find out how many domains are required to make good money with text link ads. I was making some money with 3000 domains in 2010, google bribed government employees to harass, mentally torture, cheat, torture so I reduced the domains, now making very less money , not enough to cover expenses . Have to increase domains again.
    Any information will be appreciated
    Webs, ..
    1. All these sites work and make payments, but all have their own characteristics. For example, selinks.com has a very small base of sellers and buyers.
    2. This feature is in most advertising networks and this is quite logical, for owners this is an additional income. You can easily determine this, just as an advertiser look at the site database. Sites that have an unnaturally large number of sold links and sell them on conditions inaccessible to the publisher are most likely sites of service owners.
    3. I incorrectly expressed myself. I meant "Permanent ad (prepaid for 12 months)". They are really quite profitable. I have not yet lost income due to them, although there are very few new orders.

    Concerning quantity, this is a misunderstanding of the question. Under current conditions, a stupid rate on the amount may not even pay off. I can not disclose the exact data.

    I can only say that I monitor different forums and I know that there are publishers on the market for 100, 1000, 5000, 10000 sites. The bigger, the better. But provided that you have it working in plus with a good %% return on investment.

  5. #15
    Senior Member webc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like


    Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Thank you for your reply
    Do you still receive payment from Serpzilla in 2017
    Have you removed the permanent links after 12 months
    Can you share some good forums for link sellers
    From which country are most of larger link sellers from ?
    How to get websites approved for Mainlinkads, all websites are getting rejected.

  6. #16
    Junior Member link-01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like


    Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Quote Originally Posted by webc View Post
    Thank you for your reply
    Do you still receive payment from Serpzilla in 2017
    Have you removed the permanent links after 12 months
    Can you share some good forums for link sellers
    From which country are most of larger link sellers from ?
    How to get websites approved for Mainlinkads, all websites are getting rejected.
    Webc, I also indicated to you a couple of major forums that I know - Blackhatworld and Digitalpoint, there are sellers, discussions on this topic.

    As for the countries, of which the main number of sellers, then I do not see any clear distinctions. But he noticed a common feature: economically, they are not the most prosperous regions, if such sellers were able to organize their work at the expense of low costs.

    Concerning your questions about advertising services:
    1. Serpzilla pays. But if this site seems unreliable to you, then I inform you that this is a service from the company Sape - service links, paid articles and banner advertising. They work in Russia and the Russian-speaking regions of Europe.
    Https://links.sape.ru/ - here you can try to add sites to the category "English sites" They have a single base with Serpzilla advertisers database for international sites.
    2. Perhaps you are trying to add to the Mainlinkads too weak sites, spam or generated Wordpress and similar blogs without clear content, content and with the same design. Moderators in Mainlinkads are not very harsh, but such sites can be rejected.

    Also I'm interested in your opinion - have you seen similar to Magenet.com and Backlinks.com services with advertisers and regular payments, low requirements to sites?

  7. #17
    Senior Member webc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    358
    Post Thanks / Like


    Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    It is difficult to start an ad network like backlinks because in many countries like india google controls the indian government. Google competitors who are only link sellers find that they are subjected to identity theft in India, with a huge amount of indian tax payer money wasted to destroy the life of the google competitor and increase the profit of google. In India google is notorious for bribing indian government employees to abuse their powers,
    It will be possible to find a text link network only in a country where officials are patriotic and cannot be bribed easily.

+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 Protected by : ZB BLOCK  &  StopForumSpam