PDA

View Full Version : Selling text links via sape.ru

webc
01-09-2018, 06:58 AM
Has any publisher tried selling text links through sape.ru and received payment? If yes, how to register at the website in English and add websites?

link-01
01-09-2018, 12:14 PM
sape.ru/en

This is the world's largest network of text links.
With payments, there are no problems. They check all possible indicators of sites: indexing, MozRank, Majestik, number of visitors and much more .. There is even a replacement for Google Pagerank calculation.

All sites of poor quality are rejected by moderators or placed in a restricted mode of placing links.

For all questions, ask in support.

webc
01-11-2018, 07:00 AM
How many websites do you have approved for sape.ru. How is quality measured

link-01
01-11-2018, 01:12 PM
I can not provide data on the number of sites.

They reject or filter any sites of poor quality created only for the sale of links. Even if such sites are allowed, then if there is low attendance, most likely there will not be purchases or will be few. They have a large partner who takes into account this indicator as well as Sape.
If the site is high traffic or it is highly ranked by search terms, the site is not spammed with links, then there can be many orders.

Hadoop
12-02-2020, 11:00 AM
I would not recommend selling links from your site on exchanges like sape.ru.
Now I'm working on besidestech.com (http://besidestech.com/) - my new web blog and my strategy based on oureach to different potential clients, like essay writing srvices, igaming platforms, whatever. And it works! Selling links via sape may incur penalties, so be careful, keep your eyes peeled)

Best