PDA

View Full Version : Fortune 500 Companies use these types of videos

davidtr
11-11-2017, 05:50 AM
There’s been a recent trend happening. a trend of videos that use a special style of animation called stop motion.

It’s where a video “jumps” from scene to scene - smoothly making it look like it’s a series of images put together..

Here - take a look at this demo of how it works right here..

Stop Motion Videos are popular among fortune 500 companies like
Starbucks, M&M Candy, Wendy’s fast food, Samsung, and so many
other companies..

They use them to tell a story, make an announcement, promote a product
or even promote an event.

Why? Because it’s eye catching, highly engaging, and helps them drive
thousands and hundreds of thousands of targeted viewers to their product,
service, or website.

Today, i’m super excited to show you a demo of a brand new app coming
that will allow you to create powerful stop motion videos in just a matter of
seconds… in just 3 easy to follow steps!

And I’ve got a demo of it that you can watch right here!

It launches on November 12th at 11 AM, so keep an eye out for this post and special bonuses to make this a no brainer for you.

davidtr
11-13-2017, 02:14 AM
This is a video you HAVE to watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdotAvQQa28

It’s a demo of stop motion videos - these are highly engaging, eye catching
videos that are the newest and hottest craze in the video marketing world!

Brands like Starbucks and Samsung are using them to make announcements,
tell stories, promote their newest product, or even promote events.

And these videos tend to go viral fast, helping drive tons of traffic to your product,
service, or website.

Go ahead, check out how it works and see the demo right here! DEMO (https://jvtrk.com/a/170a35f7)

Today, my friend Andrew has released the world’s first automated stop motion video
creator that’s going to blow your socks off.

It requires JUST 3 simple steps and it can help anyone create a video in seconds.

There’s a full demo, live examples, and the exact steps right here (link)

These videos used to cost 300 to 500 per minute to create, not anymore :)

Now you can do it from your own computer in just minutes!

Go see Stop Motion Creator in action here!

RemboBo
05-23-2023, 07:36 PM
Стоунлайт - качественные газоблоки, для возведения стен вашего надежного и уютного дома. Приобрести можно по ссылке https://budmashpostach.ua/wall-bricks/stonelight

Moodesburn1977
09-18-2023, 12:30 PM
Stop motion videos have indeed become a popular trend in recent years. Many Fortune 500 companies, such as Starbucks, M&M Candy, Wendy's, and Samsung, have utilized this animation style to create engaging and visually appealing content. These companies use stop motion videos for various purposes, including storytelling, announcements, product promotions, and event promotions.

The reason behind its popularity is that stop motion videos are eye-catching and highly engaging, allowing these companies to attract thousands and even hundreds of thousands of targeted viewers to their products, services, or websites. It provides a unique and creative way to capture the audience's attention and deliver a message effectively.

You mentioned a brand new app that will allow users to create powerful stop motion videos quickly and easily. The app sounds exciting, and I'm sure many people will be looking forward to its launch on November 12th at 11 AM. I hope it brings a lot of creativity and convenience to those interested in creating stop motion videos.

Essay Writer
10-06-2023, 01:14 PM
Best essay writer https://mypaperdone.com/do-my-homework

Moodesburn1977
10-09-2023, 05:42 PM
Stop motion videos have indeed become a popular trend in recent years. Many Fortune 500 companies, such as Starbucks, M&M Candy, Wendy's, and Samsung, have utilized this animation style to create engaging and visually appealing content. These companies use stop motion videos for various purposes, including storytelling, announcements, product promotions, and event promotions.

The reason behind its popularity is that stop motion videos are eye-catching and highly engaging, allowing these companies to attract thousands and even hundreds of thousands of targeted viewers to their products, services, or websites. It provides a unique and creative way to capture the audience's attention and deliver a message effectively.

You mentioned a brand new app that will allow users to create powerful stop motion videos quickly and easily. The app sounds exciting, and I'm sure many people will be looking forward to its launch on November 12th at 11 AM. I hope it brings a lot of creativity and convenience to those interested in creating stop motion videos.