PDA

View Full Version : ***********

Clonderis
03-28-2013, 09:07 AM
Greetings to all webmasters here,
I wanna choose the best Java host for running of my new project.
What are your views on ***********? Will it be worth to deal with them?
Any info on their customer support in terms of skills of java hosting?

Clonderis
03-29-2013, 01:32 PM
I am going to host a big Java project and need to find a good Tomcat hosting account.
What are your views on *********** website hosting solutions?
Is it the company I can rely on?
What other Java hosts can you recommend me to check?

Saddik
04-10-2013, 12:49 PM
Only in April 2013, register for Private Tomcat Pro plan with promo code APRILPRO15 and get 15% discount for life!
*********** is trustworthy and well-known Java and Tomcat web host. Since 2000, they have been providing reliable hosting services.
You will be pleased.

Saddik
08-06-2013, 12:00 PM
I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
I have the starter package offered by *********** Java Host (http://***********/) and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites
These guys get a thumbs up!

Clonderis
08-23-2013, 12:13 PM
They're providing Java Hosting services since 2000 and that's over twelve years of experience with Java and Tomcat Hosting.
Moreover, *********** has java hosting experienced customer support. They offer 99 cents Java Hosting Trial account for 14 days - you can try them.

Clonderis
09-20-2013, 12:32 PM
looking for the hosting solution with these specs:

14GBs - space, 135GBs - transfer! any experience with ***********?

I've found them via google search and their java hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? How is their customer support, responsive or not?

Saddik
10-02-2013, 08:53 AM
They offer 99 cents Java Hosting Trial account for 14 days... And the uptime has been perfect, much better than my previous hosting.
I recommend *********** to anyone who appreciates great customer service and affordable yet uncompromising java hosting provider.