PDA

View Full Version : Do you accept permanent link ads from Magenet

webc
06-01-2017, 11:50 PM
Magenet offers permanent ads for 12 months, do you accept these ads? If yes, do you remove the ads after 12 months, after you stop receiving payment from Magenet. Has magenet penalized anyone for removing the ads after 12 months when they have stopped paying for the ads.

link-01
09-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Magenet offers permanent ads for 12 months, do you accept these ads? If yes, do you remove the ads after 12 months, after you stop receiving payment from Magenet. Has magenet penalized anyone for removing the ads after 12 months when they have stopped paying for the ads.

This kind of advertising is called "placement forever." The advertiser pays a certain amount once and for him it is indicated as an eternal link that can not be disconnected. The advertising network pays the publisher part of the payment in equal installments during the first year of placement, but the link even after payment must be posted on the site.

I did not disable such links, but I accept them only sometimes.
Webc, please tell me, what problems did you encounter when you disabled such links as you were fined?

webc
10-08-2017, 05:31 AM
Magenet is not monitoring the permanent links after the 12 month period so they can be removed in most cases without any penalty in my opinion, How to find out about the penalty?

Fli
10-08-2017, 02:47 PM
Has magenet penalized anyone for removing the ads after 12 months
I removed these permanent ads numerous times and had no issue so far. I asked Magenet once and the response was that they can not force me to keep the link when i am not paid for it. So you can remove it without worries i think.

link-01
10-10-2017, 03:16 AM
Did not notice any restrictions after removing such ads.

Aditya Sharma
07-28-2020, 06:39 AM
Is everyone facing the problem, or only few publishers (http://dpboss.net/) are finding that no ads are being sold almost no new ads are being sold at Magenet (http://dpboss.net/)