PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a software for work.

laurenashley
12-01-2016, 01:12 AM
Does anybody know any software that can help us manage the risks in our company processes? Like, I make tons of risk matrices. I need a software that can help me easily create them. It also has to be able to filter adverse events according to their risk. I did a Google a search but there were so many to choose from. Any suggestions?

Garnett Simpkin
12-06-2016, 07:49 AM
Have you heard about a risk management software by etq? With the information I gathered before, it can help you either with operational and enterprise risk. It can assists you too with risk analysis.

laurenashley
12-09-2016, 02:24 AM
Yes ETQ (http://blog.etq.com/bid/57768/Risk-Assessment-Creating-a-Risk-Matrix) is a good source for risk assessment management since we studied their offers and it is quite interesting but still searching for some good software still in case it might out smart it. LOL

VictorVictories
02-01-2017, 10:33 AM
Risk management software can assist to capture identified risk, assessment of risks, make risk inhibitors, report and follow up on the status of risks, etc. Classified according to approach the two types of risk management tools are Capital asset pricing model (CAP-M) and Probabilistic risk assessment (PRA)