PDA

View Full Version : How to record a meeting on skype?

holesole
10-26-2016, 03:24 AM
Hi, guys! Will be conducting an online meeting on Skype which will be participated by our business partners from Australia. We would like to record the meeting but it seems Skype doesn't have that option. Would you know? Can you share a screen shot so I can easily find it? If none, perhaps I need to find other application. Thanks.

Fli
10-26-2016, 10:42 PM
You can use some screen capture software. I love "Debut Video Capture Software". Google it
It can take around 30 minutes to learn it, quite easy to work with.

Christabelle Olhouser
10-29-2016, 03:21 AM
You can actually record you Skype conference calls but you have to use a third party app to be able to do this. Pamela (for Windows) is free to download and allows you to record Skype calls.

holesole
11-01-2016, 02:03 AM
We're actually thinking about replacing Skype because some of us keep having log in problems. I've been looking into possible replacements and I think they'll like the recording feature and the military-grade security of OmniJoin (http://www.brothercloud.com/omnijoin/). I'll need to get a quote for the price first though because it might be too expensive for our budget.

camlydia
11-21-2016, 07:53 AM
You have to use camtasia to record, Skype can' record a video!

BrianEtemad
09-29-2017, 11:16 AM
For recording meeting in skype. You can use any kind of Screen recorder software for your pc. that will help you to record your skype meeting.

andrewprestone
05-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Have you tried 'Zoom' it's quite popular these days among organization who hire remote team.

RuskinF
07-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Record your Skype for Business meeting this way:
1. Click the More Options button, and choose Start Recording.
2. Use the controls at the bottom of the meeting to pause, resume, or stop the recording.
3. To see who else is recording, point to the red recording button.
4. When you're done, click Stop Recording.

Garnett Simpkin
10-02-2020, 03:54 PM
Click the More Options button, and choose Start Recording. ...
Use the controls at the bottom of the meeting to pause, resume, or stop the recording.

alfread
10-13-2020, 12:23 PM
Hello friend,
Record meeting,
Click the More Options button, choose Start Recording.
Use the controls bottom meeting to pause, resume, or stop recording.
To see who else is recording, point to the red recording button.
When you're done, click Stop Recording.

Instamixes
10-19-2020, 06:20 AM
Hello,

These are main steps to record a meeting

1. During a meeting, click the ellipsis (three dots) in the bottom-right corner of the meeting window, then select Start Recording.
2. The red-dot-in-a-white-circle icon is the indicator that recording is underway.
3. The Pause recording/Resume recording icon lets you temporarily stop and then restart a recording
4. The Stop recording icon ends the recording process and begins processing the file

Dushafur
11-03-2020, 11:03 AM
We're actually thinking about replacing Skype because some of us keep having log in problems. I've been looking into possible replacements and I think they'll like the recording feature https://voximplant.com/blog/what-is-unified-communications. I'll need to get a quote for the price first though because it might be too expensive for our budget.
As far as I know these are the most functional solutions on the market so far. I am not sure if they offer the best in class value for money because I didn't compare them to alternatives. I guess that you will be more than satisfied if you make up your mind to shift to Voximplant in the end :cool:

fancyhalo
11-26-2020, 08:55 PM
You should try GoogleMeet, been using it for a month now. Way better than Skype

OnlineShine
01-14-2021, 07:57 AM
if you want to play and share a recording:

In the Recording Manager window:

Click your recording to highlight it, then click Play on the right side of the window.

You can also rename or delete your recording here.

To share your recording with others, click Browse to locate it, then copy the file to post on a shared location, such as OneDrive or an internal SharePoint site.

If you cannot post the recording, check to make sure you have enough space on the page.