PDA

View Full Version : Which Antivirus&Firewall You are using, how happy you are?

Fli
06-05-2016, 02:21 PM
Hello,

first i was using Avast Free antivirus but it was too heavy on my computer and it was bloated so i uninstalled it

then i used no Antivirus and Windows Firewall + Spybot Tea timer for many years

then im using Comodo Internet Security (CIS) which is free SW and im quite happy with it. Especially im using it to:

- right click newly downloaded file and initiate scan by Antivirus, sometime i upload file to virustotal.com
- the integrated Firewall has quite alot of options and connections monitoring/logging. I advice anyone to enable so called "Custom Ruleset" mode which cause Firewall to ask what to do for every software connection into the internet. This way one can build rules and prevent SWs from unnecessary network connections.
- Sandbox seems good, it allows running potentially dangerous software isolated

CIS is amazing software for the fact it is free.

holesole
11-01-2016, 02:06 AM
I used to have BitDefender Total Security but I moved to Panda Free Antivirus after a year. I also have Smadav.

dannyvu
05-15-2017, 06:14 PM
I am using BKAV to protect my PC

Ali Haider Shah
04-12-2018, 10:01 AM
I use AVG Internet Security and it is really awesome in detection of viruses in my computer and it cleans my computer from any kind of viruses simultaneously.

MiniMo
04-09-2019, 11:18 AM
Hm, i was using for a long time ESET , but I couldn`t play games because of everyday alerts in game, so now I don`t want to use any antivirus at all.

Dandi
04-09-2019, 12:43 PM
Hm, i was using for a long time ESET , but I couldn`t play games because of everyday alerts in game, so now I don`t want to use any antivirus at all.

Dude, I think that it is too risky to leave your computer without any antivirus. You may just simply surfing the Internet and catch the virus from the foreign banner or random clicking on advertising. I think that you should check this total av review (https://antivirus-software.org/totalav-review) and find out for yourself good antivirus you can play games with.

MaryPPerillo
05-27-2019, 08:10 AM
i am using avast and i am very happy.

burningflame03
06-26-2020, 08:52 PM
Hi, I am using avast antivirus too sometimes their is an issue with it . It doesn't detects the files or stops responding. So, I downloaded the new version from cracks24 and it worked. Hope it helps for you too.

markophillips
07-30-2020, 04:15 PM
Actually, I am not a tech geek, and I dont know anything about firewalls. However, i am using Avast antivirus on my laptop, and i must say it is one of the best free antivirus software (https://www.reviewsed.com/best-free-antivirus-software/) I have used.

JasonRoberge
08-20-2020, 01:28 PM
I use Net Protector Anti-Virus in my system to protect from external threats. Yes, I am happy with their services.

OwnTN
12-23-2023, 07:04 AM
I am using Trend Micro and quite satisfied with it