PDA

View Full Version : What are some good advertising networks?

Waninet
06-02-2016, 06:46 PM
Which do you prefer?

Kyloj
06-06-2016, 12:17 PM
As for me, AdSense [/AdWords?] is the best in it. I will not go for anything else

Opodel
06-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Hello! There is a really nice Bitcoin Ad Network (https://bitmedia.io) available. It was created within Bitcoin community for those who use and deal with bitcoin. Works really great for my Bitcoin-related business, I like it a lot!

Chris_Tax
06-10-2016, 02:03 AM
Your best advertising network is to get referrals from people who recommend your service or product.

appinfo
06-17-2016, 09:30 AM
Google Search Network
Google Display Network
Youtube - @nd largest search engine after google.com
Buy Sell Ads - Guaranteed media buying of relevant audiences at scale.
Facebook - you can target exact audience on Facebook
linkedin - Worlds largest community portal for working professional & Job seekers.
Bing Advertising (Display + Search Partners)
Alibaba - Worlds biggest B2B Portal

OffshoreDedicated
06-19-2016, 07:29 PM
Adsense is an obvious one. After that Facebook and then Youtube.
I have heard names of many other different networks, and also that they are helpful, but never tried one, and so won't say anything.
Many other ad networks are operating nicely but these three are most fruitful ones for me, specially Adsense and Facebook.
Compiling the list of ad networks is a never ending process i think. Its because there are many small and big companies operating over the internet.

Kyloj
08-30-2016, 01:03 PM
I can recommend you to try Smartyads (https://smartyads.com/). It is a great alternative to AdSense, and it is more advanced, from my point of view. Anyway, it is worth trying. I use it for my business, and I am not going to use any other platform

podo609
01-17-2017, 06:37 AM
I recommend Prosperent affiliate network. They group 1000s of merchants and have nice clean datafeed sorted.

Their wordpress plugin is great also.

deepak-sh
04-18-2017, 12:03 PM
Some good advertising networks are Google Adsense, Adblade, Advertising.com, Chitika, Clicksor, Infolinks, Media.net, Pulsepoint, Tribal fusion, Vibrant media

Chris_Tax
12-16-2018, 07:32 PM
I like Facebook for advertising. It is very easy for me to target my local customer base.

Goyum
12-17-2018, 09:19 AM
It depends on what product are you selling. There is no static answer. if you are doing it general for all items like flipkart, snapdeal, paytm

AdrianZboncak
05-21-2019, 02:06 PM
In my knowledge, the mentioned below sites are good advertising networks. Have a look at:-
Adsense
Media.net
Propeller Ads
PopAds
Chitika
Infolinks
Revenuehits
Bidvertiser
Adbuff
Hilltop Ads, etc.

Jesse Mitchell
06-10-2019, 12:46 PM
You will surely find some good advertising network at Google.

KevonSawayn
06-12-2019, 01:25 PM
If you are looking for the best advertising networks then, you can use the social media platform and if you want to choose the best social media platform then, you can choose the Facebook because it provides the best functionality to target the audience and you can get the best advertising result at low cost.

vinu1997
07-24-2019, 09:53 AM
Google Adsense – Best Ad Network for Bloggers.
Propeller Ads – Top Ad Network.
Adsterra Network – Best Ad Network.
Revcontent – Best Native Ad network.
Infolinks – Best InText Ad Network.
Media.net – Best Ads Network.
These are some good adversting network.

allen025
07-29-2019, 04:00 AM
good adwords is one of the best advertising network but if you want to generate income by publishing ads then you can use google adsense.

vijaykl32
07-30-2019, 04:41 AM
some of the good advertising networks are :-
adsense
media.net

deepaksh
05-07-2020, 08:16 AM
Advertising Networks are :

Google AdSense.
Facebook Audience Network Ads.
mMedia.
Yahoo! Network.
Apple Advertising.
Taboola.
Epom.
Adknowledge.

The Moth Host
05-07-2020, 11:11 AM
You need to experiment with different platforms, then see the results for your product.

Robert Hadirson
07-03-2020, 06:59 AM
You can and also you must. A publisher can integrate a couple of ad community. However, now not all ad networks are allowed to paintings in parallel with Google AdSense. Google has defined a listing of Google licensed advert networks that may be run along side AdSense

david007
05-14-2024, 09:14 AM
Some popular advertising networks for online publishers include Google AdSense, Mediavine, and Amazon Associates. These networks offer a range of ad formats, such as display ads, video ads, and native ads, and can help monetize your website or blog. Additionally, there are also specialized networks like Taboola, Outbrain, and Disqus that focus on sponsored content and native advertising.