PDA

View Full Version : Do hashatgs work on Google+?

Callum
11-17-2015, 06:00 AM
Google plus is like backend of Google search, Do hashatgs work on Google+, Any Idea..

Dewlance
11-30-2015, 11:24 AM
I never try this on google+ but hashtag work on Facebook.

I think google+ use different method but don't know how others contents are listed on top when you search for specific product or service.

RickFlair
12-14-2015, 09:14 AM
Using hashtags on google plus make it easy to find your content even it is not in your circles. They add more visibility which in turns gives you more reach. However, they work differently on google plus as compared to Facebook and twitter. You don’t need to do any special software coding to create a hashtag. The only thing which you need to do is put the # symbol directly in front of the particular word or phrase that you want as a hashtag and avoid using spaces, punctuations and special characters in hashtag.

dewalds86
12-14-2015, 11:23 AM
Yes they deffinately work in Google plus. I use them all time with my Google plus profile.

varunroy
12-31-2015, 11:15 AM
A hashtag is a word or an expression (without spaces) went before by the # image - for instance, #Cooking - that people groups find and join discussions around a specific point. Click on a hashtag to demonstrate related keyword.