PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Good Backlinks

Callum
11-17-2015, 06:00 AM
I want increase my wordpress site backlinks. Anyone tell me how to get free good backlinks.

varunroy
12-31-2015, 10:55 AM
For increasing good backlink, there are various source from where you can get best backlink like Guest posting, article submission, blog, press release and many more.

Fli
12-31-2015, 01:05 PM
I think some of the mentioned backlink sources (article/directory submission) can be risky. People who offer such services can do things in bulk way, caring rather about the quantity than quality. Google is very smart in detecting attempts to manipulate webpage ranking thru linkbuilding (the result can be website being penalised). Do not do the things in bulk.

deepak-sh
01-05-2016, 06:27 AM
Guest Posting is the good way to get good backlinks. You can Article Submission.

deepak-sh
01-30-2016, 06:46 AM
Get contextual links and Guest Posting is way to get high Quality contextual links to your website. DA should be high and site should be related your them.

jjohanson
01-30-2016, 02:28 PM
Use Various Blogging Platform with Relevancy.

webc
02-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Classifieds ad posting can help

Evelynraagmetss
03-02-2016, 07:21 AM
I want increase my wordpress site backlinks. Anyone tell me how to get free good backlinks.

There are number of methods for getting good backlinks like Creation in Social Networking Sites, Blogging, Forum Postings, Search Engine Submission, Directory Submission, Social Bookmarking, Photo Sharing, Business Reviews, Local Listings & Yellow Pages, Article Submission, Press Release Promotion, Classifieds Submission, CSS, W3C & RSS Directories Submission & Question Answers. You just focus on unique content whenever you creating back links. Let me know if have you any question...!!! I hope this article will help you...!!!

olivia90
03-24-2016, 12:00 PM
Thanks for your kind words, Loz! You’re so right: in many ways this is easier and more scalable than broken link building. I’ve definitely had a lot of success with it lately. Give me a heads up if you decide to give it a go VMware Training in Chennai (http://www.besanttechnologies.com/training-courses/cloud-computing-training/vmware-training-institute-in-chennai) :p | VMware Training in Chennai (http://www.trainingintambaram.in/vmware-training-in-chennai.html) :p | PHP Training in Chennai (http://www.traininginsholinganallur.in/php-training-in-chennai.html) :p

sagabizsolutions
03-26-2016, 07:44 AM
you can get backlinks social bookmarking and directories submision

designing
04-12-2016, 10:26 AM
you can get backlinks by web 2.0, article,search enzines, article submissions and social meadia.

dewalds86
05-03-2016, 07:50 AM
There are so many good blogs out there that allow comments with links. Just do some research on google and use ahrefs or openlinkprofiler to see where your competitors get there links from.

Peter97
07-15-2016, 08:10 AM
In present time content is king so you have to do regularly content posting and sharing and you can do some techniques also like: Local listing, Forum posting,social bookmarking etc. Then you have to get good back links...

albertocosta
07-19-2016, 10:24 AM
Generate the good back-links for these methods :-

1. Social Media
2. Web 2.0
3. Social Bookmarking Profiles
4. Guest Posting
5. Article Submission
6. Press Release

dewalds86
07-20-2016, 07:05 AM
This forum for example is a good way to build good back links.

holesole
07-22-2016, 12:40 PM
Get contextual links and Guest Posting is way to get high Quality contextual links to your website. DA should be high and site should be related your them.

"Guest Posting is way to get high Quality contextual links" - to be able to get these high quality links - it should have relevance to your website content. I read from Nomvo (http://nomvo.com/) site that getting backlinks from sites with no useful content could actually diminish your site's credibility. You can also opt to purchase backlinks but you have to be extra careful where to buy. Still, you have to consider those sites that are relevant with useful content. If you don't have much idea on this, it's recommended to get a SEO consultant who could help you come up with the marketing strategies you need for your site.

Songthang
07-24-2016, 10:30 AM
You can use social bookmarking website to get backlinks

brucekenway
07-25-2016, 04:28 AM
You can even using tool, for example GSA search engine ranker to build links for your site

webc
02-02-2017, 02:30 AM
You can use social bookmarking website to get backlinks
Which are the best websites for social bookmarking and getting backlinks

Fli
02-03-2017, 10:52 AM
Which are the best websites for social bookmarking and getting backlinks
Here are some sites: http://internetlifeforum.com/linkbuilding/373-free-social-bookmarking-sites-high-pr/

VictorVictories
02-03-2017, 01:34 PM
Create informative and user-friendly content that will add value to the readers. The content that you create must be very convincing such that users themselves would refer it to others. While building backlinks try getting backlinks from niche related websites having high DA and PA.

Dean Brabin
03-31-2017, 06:55 AM
You can find backlinks on Google in different relevant sites.

davetr
11-11-2017, 06:36 AM
First you have to earn high PA and DA sites in the same field then contact them for a guest post.

Teknicians
11-21-2017, 09:57 AM
Link building, Press Releases, Article and Directory submissions, business listings, Classified Ads, RSS feeds, Guest blogging, commenting, forum posting are some of the significant mentions for Getting Quality backlinks from relevant sites.

albertc99
09-06-2018, 05:35 AM
You can use guest post and blogging website to get good backlinks in high PR sites.

aliciagwen
09-08-2018, 12:05 PM
In each scenario the quality backlink is different, so it is a very complicated and vast topic. The best way to get quality backlinks is create quality content, so if your content is really informative and useful, then other people will tend to link it back, so it will be a good backlink in the end. So instead of looking for quality backlink, concentrate on quality content.

amarjyotiadvertising
09-10-2018, 11:27 AM
Generate quality content on relevant and interesting topics that would generate direct traffic on your website in the long run and use other off-page seo techniques to direct people to your website.

Amitkumar
03-06-2019, 07:10 AM
Forget about free good backlink...!!! For the quality work people charge high...!!!

Exactly, if you do quality work then you will get result.so we should do quality work to get the good backlinks

Manisha Ram
03-28-2019, 12:46 PM
You will have to do some off page techniques including article submission,blog submission,forum submission to get the good backlinks...Try it once this techniques

Raju
04-26-2019, 10:21 AM

Simply,You will have to do some on page + off page activities
Note - Build backlinks with patience. If you've just created your website, the chances of getting fast and natural links are almost zero. ...
Write the right guest posts for the right sites. ...

jsharma
06-21-2019, 09:44 AM
Hello friends,

How To get High Quality Back links?

mohi_ra
06-21-2019, 06:55 PM
Getting high quality backlinks are not that easy but yes, some little efforts can make your website up in SERP. Here are some way to generate high quality backlinks.
1. Post blog on High DA websites.
2. Blog commenting on relevant sites
3. Submit PPT and PDF in high authority websites.

Rohit
06-22-2019, 06:31 AM
Post the link on High DA website

RH-Calvin
06-25-2019, 06:06 AM
High quality backlinks can be generated with the use of high quality content. Relevancy and good content will help to give your good backlinks for your website.

ajay_11
06-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Blog Submission
Article Submission
Forum Submission
PPT Submission

sevencreations
06-28-2019, 08:31 AM
High Quality Backlinks methods are

Content posting
Bookmarking submission
Directory submission