PDA

View Full Version : How do you change a Facebook account added to your account in error?

NavelJessyn
02-02-2023, 05:42 PM
I added my husband's Facebook account instead of mine in error and cannot figure out how to correct this error.

MehmanAsker
02-03-2023, 10:30 AM
try changing it in your personal profile or if there is no such option, contact technical support or admin or moderator.

RomanDinar
02-03-2023, 10:32 AM
I appreciate you sharing the list of free Facebook account usernames and passwords. However, it's important to note that fucking someone else's account violates Facebook's terms of service and is illegal. Using someone else's account can also put your account at risk. I want to remind you that a safer alternative is using PVA Facebook accounts (https://bestpvaaccounts.com/facebook-old-accounts/). These accounts are verified with a phone number and allow you to create multiple accounts, each with its own set of friends and posts. This way, you can use it for multiple business purposes or personal and professional use. Avoid using the free account login you have listed, and instead, consider using PVA accounts that are more secure and less likely to be blocked.