PDA

View Full Version : Who is linking to my internal pages?

sapnajha
07-28-2014, 06:27 AM
What is the best way of finding which websites are linking to my internal pages? I have tried the usual link search on G and Y but the results are not helping much.

SoftDev
11-12-2014, 10:26 PM
Try using ahrefs, majesticseo or seo spyglass.

aboli rao
07-23-2022, 08:11 AM
Internal links are links that direct visitors from one page of your website to a different page within the same site.

Neetu123
07-25-2022, 09:44 AM
An internal link is any link from one page on your website to another page on your website. Both your users and search engines use links to find content on your website. Your users use links to navigate through your site and to find the content they want to find. Search engines also use links to navigate your site.

harshadbhusari
07-27-2022, 07:38 AM
Internal Links are hyperlinks that point at (target) the same domain as the domain that the link exists on (source). In layman's terms, an internal link is one that points to another page on the same website.

mayurgupta
09-20-2022, 11:19 AM
An internal link is any link from one page on your website to another page on your website. Both your users and search engines use links to find content on your website. Your users use links to navigate through your site and to find the content they want to find. Search engines also use links to navigate your site.

avanti
09-21-2022, 12:10 PM
An internal link is any link from one page on your website to another page on your website. Both your users and search engines use links to find content on your website. Your users use links to navigate through your site and to find the content they want to find. Search engines also use links to navigate your site