PDA

View Full Version : Similar keyword, different landing page

sapnajha
07-26-2014, 05:39 AM
Hello ILF SEO experts,

I have two keywords like web Development Company in ABC and website Development Company in ABC. Both keywords have similarity. Now my question is that the landing page of both keyword is different but their on page is accurate. I mark that that type of keyword represent home page but I choose inner page for 1 keyword. So any suggestion regarding that keyword?

naeemgari
06-28-2022, 07:50 PM
My recommendation would be to target both keywords in your case on one page. Most likely your homepage would out-perform the inner page. If it is a branding decision then update your home page to showcase branding information & use web development as a service offering which will be internally linked to the inner equivalent page. If branding is not your concern, you should target both web development in ABC & its variant website development in ABC on the same page (assuming your homepage is ranking for this target keyword). At present, there is keyword cannibalization where two of your own pages are competing against themselves and hampering your true search ranking potential.

saichavhan
07-01-2022, 09:18 AM
The short answer is: yes! Putting the same keyword in different url is not a problem at all.