PDA

View Full Version : quality content for seo purpose

randiv
07-25-2014, 07:21 AM
how to make quality content of website for seo purpose, please share some valuable information ?

bind
07-25-2014, 08:17 AM
Now days content quality is a strong factor for Google ranking because Google is a Internet Company and need to provides most accurate and quality search results for interne t users worldwide so that if you used and updates fresh and quality content than get more exposure and higher search results.

deepaksh
07-16-2020, 08:05 AM
Therefore, high-quality content is everything Google decides is worth sharing. This is the true answer to real people's questions. What people want to digest is because it can help or entertain them, tell them how to do something or where to find something.

Stellajones
08-18-2020, 07:10 AM
When considering SEO, content should be your top priority. Quality content is how you can attract, inform, support and satisfy your audience. Creating real, valuable content is also vital to search engine visibility.

Instamixes
11-11-2020, 09:41 AM
Hello,

We have already known that Content is king in SEO. I am sharing some tips to write better content for SEO purposes.

1. Write content to the right people with targeted keywords
2. It should be user friendly
3. Try to write each and every point related to your topic
4. It should be totally unique and relevant

JamesBradley
01-21-2021, 06:16 AM
Following below strategies that will help to make quality content of the website for SEO purpose, are:-
Write to the Right People with Targeted Keywords
Focus on Readability
Go Deeper in Your Content
Improve Your Page Speed
Invest in Visuals
Provide the Facts
Format Content for Featured Snippets
Be the Expert
Do Original Research, etc.

johncena
10-19-2021, 04:20 PM
content is king in seo.

Zara-Ghafoor
11-16-2021, 07:26 AM
how to make quality content of website for seo purpose, please share some valuable information ?

Hi Friend,

I am also an SEO expert and we often need fresh content to make the search engine happy. But many time I don't get enough time to write a whole new piece of content. So I use this paraphrasing tool https://rewriteguru.com/paraphrasing-tool/

You must try it once. Hope this solve your problem.