PDA

View Full Version : Forum or Jobs site

areeshanoor2020
05-01-2014, 11:41 AM
Hello Admin and every reader of this forum,
Currently I am working 2 sites and I want to make another.
I live in Pakistan.
Please suggest me Which is best, Forum or Jobs website.
As you know every one want to make money from blog or website.
Actually in Pakistan, CPC is very low and from Jobs website most of visitor come from Pakistan.
If I make forum, most of visitor come from Foreign country. and CPC will be High.
What you say about it?
Please share your thoughts.

Fli
05-01-2014, 04:27 PM
maybe do one which you understand better. Because example job site may earn less in CPC, but you may monetize it also different way in case you understand this niche. your english is good, so also might be better to do some english website like forum to earn more CPC. Im usually afraid to put Adsense on forum because SPAM bots can post some adult or drugs content which is violation of Adsense rules to post ad on such page.

areeshanoor2020
05-03-2014, 04:20 AM
maybe do one which you understand better. Because example job site may earn less in CPC, but you may monetize it also different way in case you understand this niche. your english is good, so also might be better to do some english website like forum to earn more CPC. Im usually afraid to put Adsense on forum because SPAM bots can post some adult or drugs content which is violation of Adsense rules to post ad on such page.

Dear Admin I were send you a request for moderator. I can work for you to filter spam. you can use adsense. I will help you in this regards. I am using anti fraud click monitoring plugin to avoid bombing clicking.

SportyDave
05-07-2014, 03:02 PM
The job market in Pakistan and also in India is huge. If you created a useful website that was user friendly you could do quite well in the job market. Forums are really hard work.

areeshanoor2020
05-10-2014, 10:30 AM
The job market in Pakistan and also in India is huge. If you created a useful website that was user friendly you could do quite well in the job market. Forums are really hard work.

You are right dear but the main problem is cpc. anyway thanks for suggestion.

SportyDave
05-11-2014, 01:04 PM
You are right dear but the main problem is cpc. anyway thanks for suggestion.

What is the problem with cpc (cost per click)? For a job website you would be looking at drawing a local market, not a foreign market, yes?