PDA

View Full Version : Please review my new forum

NomanProdhan
04-24-2014, 10:15 AM
I just wanted to introduce my forum FORUM FOR U (http://forumforu.net/index.php). I want general reviews from your sides and give me some suggestion to get more and more member at my forum.

Thanks for reading.

todion
04-30-2014, 07:55 AM
When, I moved at your forum and getting massage FORUM FOR U is currently closed for maintenance because of that I am not able to provide feedback for your web forum hope you inform me when issue are resolved.

NomanProdhan
05-15-2014, 04:45 AM
Now you can visit my forum. :) It's now online

bind
01-16-2015, 06:49 AM
that's a wonderful forum platform I am really become happy to find your forum website and also become active member and register my profile, you can check with bind user name.

but one thing is missing social media link are not find your icons so try to fixed and get more online engagement at social media channels like Google+, Twitter etc.

NomanProdhan
01-17-2015, 03:33 AM
that's a wonderful forum platform I am really become happy to find your forum website and also become active member and register my profile, you can check with bind user name.

but one thing is missing social media link are not find your icons so try to fixed and get more online engagement at social media channels like Google+, Twitter etc.

Hi and thanks for your joining.
Also thanks for your kind words. Very soon we will have fan pages on some popular social sites like Facebook. :D
Thanks