PDA

View Full Version : Found a cockroach in my car

FREEDDAWG
08-08-2021, 02:18 PM
So I’m pretty new to this whole urban car living. I’ve been sleeping in my Camry for only about 10 days. I’m in Texas and what I’ve been doing is cracking a window or two per night and just dealing with the heat. Feels like 87 degrees or so~ anyways, so tonight I parked under a tree (I like to park next to trees/bushes so I can feel safe about the cracked windows) and cracked the two windows on the passenger side. I was sleeping in the back and I woke up sticky and sweaty and decided I was gonna jump to the passenger side and sleep there so I could stretch more, BUT THEN I REALIZE THERES SOMETHING ON THE SEAT so it’s dark and I thought it was a leaf so I was thinking of picking it and just tossing it outside BUT THEN I REALIZE IT MOVES AND IT CRAWLS TO UNDER THE SEAT!!! 😷🤮 it kinda makes sense because the car got super warm, humid and moist since air wasn’t really ventilating, but I was wondering what do y’all recommend doing for avoiding something like this happening again?

smurfy
08-24-2021, 07:58 PM
Probably the worst thing that can happen to a car owner is finding a cockroach in the car, because getting rid of them is really very difficult, because they lay their eggs in very hard-to-reach places.
I advise you to read this article about roaches in car (https://www.fortador-usa.com/blog/how-to-kill-roaches-and-bugs-in-the-car)
I think this source will help you figure out how you can get rid of cockroaches in your car.