PDA

View Full Version : Are you making money as an affiliate?

peepalala
04-08-2014, 04:33 PM
how to make money online only using affiliate website , do anyone making living successfully using affiliate marketing .

Fli
04-09-2014, 07:31 AM
One short period i have been making money with Hostgator affiliate program. They pay $50 per one person who order webhosting services from them!
I used blackhat posting (Xrumer, Scrapebox) to promote it, but after SW price, very little money earning.
I think if one want to make affiliate income, he should have a website publishing tutorials and info. his targeted people is interested in. You english must be very good, i think you will loose visitors if you write poor non native english. (like mine)

peepalala
04-09-2014, 04:50 PM
so means for non native english speakers its tough to make money through affiliate or without outsourcing the work like written articles etc .

londonmoon
07-07-2014, 01:05 AM
Yep, I had a good run with Bluehost.com affiliate program. The secret I used was use Facebook to reach my audience, preferably my friends and family who wanted a website of their own.

chuckruskie
04-21-2016, 03:12 PM
Make the website about one thing.It can be about other stuff, too, but choose one primary topic that is most essential to your message.This step is important, so you may want to do a little keyword research before choosing a topic.
local seo brisbane (http://www.seventhfloor.com.au)

podo609
01-17-2017, 06:38 AM
I used to, but google changes left me broken.

Now I am doing programing..

BinPartner
11-26-2018, 01:13 PM
Hello to everyone,

Binomo affiliate programme offers great terms for their affiliates.

Please visit BINPARTNER.COM and learn more!

Jesse Mitchell
04-30-2019, 01:12 PM
Not yet, but thinking about making money as an affiliate for a long time. Though I guide so many people for becoming a successful affiliate, still wondering about jumping into that field.

LukasHuels
07-26-2019, 01:40 PM
Yes, I have done the affiliate marketing and really can make really good money with it!
It includes Youtube, social media, blog writing, etc.
I am promoting products for Poweradspy. It is the Facebook ad spy tool that is the best intelligent tool for Facebook ad with this tool you can able to spy on your competitor Facebook ad strategy.

DavidNichols
10-09-2019, 01:06 PM
Affiliate Marketing is about making money, lots of money. Yes, I am using Affiliate Marketing for making money.
Steps to make Money through Affiliate Marketing are as follows:-
Search your Niche
Make a Website
Make Quality Content
Be Patient
Choose Affiliate Products to promote
Join Affiliate Marketing Network
Prefer various Traffic Sources
Use Automation Tools, etc.

Noah Hammond
10-14-2019, 01:34 PM
how to make money online only using affiliate website , do anyone making living successfully using affiliate marketing .

Hey, I'm an affiliate marketer and I make good commissions with lots of products such as Clickbank and Clickfunnels. If you want to know more about, check my Clickfunnels review in my blog webworkhub.com

Good luck :)

SamuelKennedy
03-17-2020, 07:11 AM
Strategies to make money through Affiliate Marketing are as follows:-
Select your Niche
Create a Website
Create & Share Quality Contents
Use several traffic sources
Test, Measure & Track
Follow new methods & techniques
Use Marketing Tools
Join Affiliate Marketing Networks, etc.

Chris_Ingramer
04-07-2020, 12:01 PM
Hello everyone!

Do you know about Ingramer ? One service includes lot of useful tools for business on Instagram: hashtag generator, posting, profile search, dm with CRM features, instagram downloader and ect. And you can get 40% payment fees from each users who buy any modules.

Chris_Ingramer
06-18-2020, 09:07 AM
Hi everyone! I would like to offer you to form some additional income, about US$ 3000-5000 every month by advertising our service on your website Ingramer.com (Instagram promotion, hashtag generator, direct chat, instagram downloader, stories viewer and ect):
Revshare: 40-60%;
Hold: 14 days (min 100$);
Payment method: paypal, wire, payeer, payoneer, advcash; bitcoin, webmoney
Payoff period: for life.

Rebel42
06-08-2021, 05:58 PM
I make money with affiliate marketing on my blog: https://remoteworkrebels.com/. It took me about 6 months to improve my SEO before I made sales.

I also make some money affiliate marketing on Twitter which is a nice side hustle. The good thing about using social for affiliate marketing is that its free to start. Work on building your followers then promote helpful products.

shivi
08-19-2021, 11:21 AM
Yes, i am earning money via affiliate links. Earning money by affiliate links is one of the easiest way. Jobsdive provides the best affiliates program in which you have to refer a job to your friends and earn money on every referrals.

jassica07marry
09-06-2021, 05:57 AM
You may work online for YDL (https://yourdigilab.com/), it helps freshmen to work online according to their capability.

johncena
10-25-2021, 01:27 PM
Great share.. an Amazing write-up..

Mark67
04-14-2022, 07:16 AM
you simply need to know the basics with how affiliate marketing works:
You recommend a product or service to your followers through your website, blog, or email list.
Your followers purchase the product or service using your affiliate link.
You get paid a commission for the sales made using your affiliate link.

Moodesburn1977
10-01-2023, 01:12 PM
yes i do the main way is having your own/blog by giving value here is one of my blogs

https://givevaluefirst.com/affiliate-marketing-v-mlm/

david007
04-15-2024, 01:07 PM
To make money online using an affiliate website and successfully earn a living through affiliate marketing, follow these steps:

Choose a profitable niche: Select a niche that has a high demand for products or services, ensuring there's potential for earning through affiliate marketing.

Research affiliate programs: Look for reputable affiliate programs related to your chosen niche. Some popular platforms include Amazon Associates, Commission Junction, ShareASale, and ClickBank.

Build a website: Create a user-friendly and visually appealing website that provides valuable content to your target audience. This will help attract organic traffic and build trust with your visitors.

Produce high-quality content: Develop informative, engaging, and unique content that addresses the needs and interests of your target audience. This can include blog posts, videos, infographics, and more.