PDA

View Full Version : Is hacking illegal?

Fli
04-07-2014, 05:08 PM
Hi is hacking illegal, i think it certainly is not illegal when you hack your own computer..

peepalala
04-08-2014, 04:20 PM
hacking is illegal and i don't think so we need to hack our own computer :)

jeremy.rwit
07-04-2015, 05:13 AM
Hacking is illegal and seriously i hate hackers. They think they smart and genius but they are just stupid peoples for me always.

AndyRubin
08-21-2015, 05:23 AM
hacking is fun but Yes it is Illegal

dewalds86
09-14-2015, 09:31 AM
It depends on your definition of hacking. If you gain access to a network illegally then yes it is illegal.

Hacking is not illegal but gaining illegal access to a network, server or computer is illegal.

If you are a linux enthusiast and a good programmer and enjoy developing open source software then you should be use to hacking kernels and drivers ecetera.

A good example of pure hacking is if you had a printer whos driver doesn't work on your computer and you take an existing driver and modify it to work or write your own driver.

Hacking can also be used to describe security experts who do penetration testing to find weaknesses in a network and then patch them.

Dean Brabin
03-30-2017, 05:44 AM
yes, of course hacking is illegal...

vexpertise
04-18-2017, 12:19 PM
Hacking is illegal and seriously i hate hackers. They think they smart and genius but they are just stupid peoples for me always.