PDA

View Full Version : How to submit site to directory submission?

shreeharisg
03-09-2014, 04:49 AM
I am new about directory site submission term. I want to add my site on more directory site that are related to my site. How it will give me effect on traffic to my site?

areeshanoor2020
04-27-2014, 05:12 PM
I am new about directory site submission term. I want to add my site on more directory site that are related to my site. How it will give me effect on traffic to my site?

First of all. I want to say something that I think. Directory submission is not more useful in 2014. but If you want to submit your site to directory then simple tricks.
there are 3 option while submit your url.
1. you can add url to pay monthly or annually.
2. you can add url free but you will add reciprocal link of directory website in your website.
3. you can add url free and not need to add reciprocal link in your site.

Fli
04-28-2014, 09:35 AM
I think submission to directories which are strictly targeted on your niche is good idea and can bring you trafic even like 0-5 visitors daily, low quality directories like 1 visit monthly :)
I would not submit to general directories except dmoz.org etc

randiv
06-24-2014, 07:13 AM
First of you can find directory site list, after you submit title, keywords, description and website url in directory site.

riyathomas306
01-05-2015, 09:52 AM
1) Open the site to perform the submission
2) Choose the relevant category for blog/website
3) Choose the sub categories if possible
4) Then click at the "Submit your link"
5) Add the respective information in the given space

everdeenkatniss
11-19-2015, 09:47 AM
Very simple
open directory submission site
select category
select option listning paid or free
fill form
select submit option

aboli rao
07-08-2022, 08:00 AM
SEO has two important techniques to improve website position in SERP called , ON Page SEO and OFF Page SEO (Search Engine Optimization).