PDA

View Full Version : Is it use full to buy youtube traffic?

shreeharisg
03-07-2014, 01:20 PM
I have google adsense hosted account. Many seo members offer safe youtube views. Plans are less costly. Is it safe to use youtube montized video use traffic from such persons? Or it can give me adsense account banned?

sumeetlunia
04-30-2014, 06:00 AM
Yes it is useful to buy youtube traffic. most people are making good money doing that

Fli
04-30-2014, 09:41 AM
These are Google Adsense traffic policies i think: https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182
Lookup "Traffic sources"

Quoting what is not good:

Display Google ads, search boxes or search results as a result of the actions of software applications such as toolbars.

Not sure if Youtube view sellers using proxies and some automated softwares to generate your traffic.

MindfulBloke
08-26-2017, 07:41 PM
Although this may will boost your traffic, I still wouldn´t reccomend it. This is not how you organically scale your following. I always think of it like this: Views and subscribers are just a number. If you want to be successful, stay patient play the long term game. Let the subscribers come to you now vv

William Phillips
09-07-2019, 08:28 AM
Increase in traffic can definitely help you to improve your profile visibility. Buying traffic can be good but you also have to work for the growth on your business.

alfread
09-27-2020, 06:23 AM
Hello Concern,
Youtube is very effective to buy traffic. many people view youtube for product reviews. so you may create a youtube channel for your product branding