PDA

View Full Version : How to get more clicks ???

NomanProdhan
03-02-2014, 05:17 PM
I have some blogs. I want to make some money from my blogs. I also have unique content in blogs. I am trying from Google AdSense but they didn't approved my blogs, because I am not 18+ yet. So I place some advertisements from Adhitz. But I didn't get enough click. I am trying to increase clicks but didn't. Can anybody advice me to increase my clicks ??

Thanks for reading. . . . .

areeshanoor2020
04-27-2014, 05:08 PM
I have some blogs. I want to make some money from my blogs. I also have unique content in blogs. I am trying from Google AdSense but they didn't approved my blogs, because I am not 18+ yet. So I place some advertisements from Adhitz. But I didn't get enough click. I am trying to increase clicks but didn't. Can anybody advice me to increase my clicks ??

Thanks for reading. . . . .

No matter, If you have unique content and lots of visitor mostly from search engine. you can apply for adsense with your father or elder brother name. it's not matter. I am using adsense and I am earning 5-6$ per day with 1500-2000 visitor/ day. try it and it's great cpc program.

Rachaelhaw
06-26-2020, 10:26 AM
The muladhara chakra bascially it is just a foundation structure, Which you people see when you guys can understand what you have to done at the time where you start to get essayshark (https://legitimate-writing-services.blogspot.com/2016/03/essayshark-com-review.html) foundation structure is depend on you how can you select it.

webc
12-27-2020, 12:03 AM
Hello!
We are EvaDav - global advertising network.
We offer you to monetize the traffic of your blogs and websites with us.
We accept almost any type of traffic from all GEOs.
Our top ad formats are: native pushe, in- page push, native banner, premium popunder.

How many publishers do you have?

Ericcc
08-07-2021, 04:57 PM
same question here