PDA

View Full Version : My laptop want working help me please.

shreeharisg
02-18-2014, 11:15 AM
My laptop dell which is not working about 2 days. It is showing me black screen. I badly need it for my office work to complete. Please help me friends. It is booting as normal, hard disk, DVD player also working.

Fli
02-18-2014, 11:27 AM
hi, i also have DELL laptop (D600) did you tried to add your laptop name (type) into google along with description of your issue?

like: black screen dell d600.

If your laptop booting, you listen disk etc, but you really dont see anything on screen even after very start (power button), no bios, it appears like graphic card or monitor issue.. you may try connecting external monitor to your notebook. Also if you are tech guy and laptop is out of guarantee, you can try to watch inside..

shreeharisg
02-18-2014, 09:45 PM
hi, i also have DELL laptop (D600) did you tried to add your laptop name (type) into google along with description of your issue?

like: black screen dell d600.

If your laptop booting, you listen disk etc, but you really dont see anything on screen even after very start (power button), no bios, it appears like graphic card or monitor issue.. you may try connecting external monitor to your notebook. Also if you are tech guy and laptop is out of guarantee, you can try to watch inside..

Thanks for reply. I think it must have graphic card issue.