PDA

View Full Version : Saddik

Saddik
04-10-2013, 10:33 AM
I want to consult with webmasters here regarding the advantages of cloud VPS hosting solutions.
Recently I came across ************* and *************** - they look to be reliable.
Have you ever heard about these web hosts before? How is their Uptime?
What advantages will I have with Cloud VPS account?

Saddik
04-10-2013, 10:35 AM
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable Windows reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 25GB space and 300GB bandwidth.
Do you think that Aspnix.com will be a good option?

Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

Saddik
04-10-2013, 10:37 AM
As I know, ****************** started to offer 50% off the price on their VPSs and dedicated servers. Use discount code: 50%discount
They offer both Linux and Windows VPS plans at reasonable rates. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here.

Saddik
04-10-2013, 10:46 AM
I can share nice special on GiGapros.com web host. It is reliable one.
They started to offer 15-day free trial on personal hosting solutions. No credit card required.
Moreover, I was impressed by their dedicated servers - they start from $39/mo.

Saddik
05-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Frankly speaking there is no need to look for alternatives because *********** will provide you with good java web hosting (http://***********/javahosting/) services.
Excellent prices for their more-than-enough packages. I love this hosting company. I have all of my Java sites hosted with them.

Saddik
05-14-2013, 10:04 AM
Believe that you will not regret a thing dealing with http://mrhoste.com/, decent and reliable web host.
They include cloudflare with their shared hosting packages and free seo tools. They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.
I know the code 'welcome' gives 50% one time discount.

Saddik
05-14-2013, 10:07 AM
It is considered as one of the best solutions for getting stable servers in Canada.
After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on crookservers.com. Pricing is great, over all policy is amazing, support is always available and are excellent help. I have never seen such an elite service!

Saddik
05-14-2013, 10:09 AM
I wanna know about the best place where I could get the most resourceful and affordable reseller package and also stable hosting and support services.
I need about 25GBs of space and 300GBs of bandwidth, Linux.
Do you think that Hostforweb.com will be a good option?
Can you recommend me any alternatives to resell from?

Saddik
05-14-2013, 10:14 AM
I would like find the most reliable place where I will be able to host wordpress blogs.
The reason is that I am planning to launch some new blogs and need to find the most reliable place to deal with.
Google search put forward a link to ************* - they seem to be good for this, but I don't really know if it is honest and trustworthy one.

What can be said about pricing and features offered by them?

Any suggestions?? Experiences?? Can you share?

Saddik
06-10-2013, 09:58 AM
Your tips are very helpful! well done!
Taking the advantage of the opportunity, can recommend paidforumposting.com for getting SEO content writing, blog commenting, forum posting services, etc.
These guys are professionals and you will get what you pay for you if you decide to deal with them.

Saddik
06-10-2013, 10:01 AM
I believe that there is a sense in comparison research. Take a look at Aspnix.com Windows VPS hosting deals.
They offer special: receive Double RAM promotion! The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
Good web host!

Saddik
06-10-2013, 10:04 AM
As I know, hostdepot.com has been providing hosting services since 1997, their stable servers are based in USA.
They offer Bandwidth Bank that provides a greater buffer for web site owners and minimizes their exposure to bandwidth overages. No other hosting provider offers this benefit.
You will be pleased running your sites with this web host.

Saddik
06-10-2013, 10:05 AM
I would recommend you to widen the range of your search and check out more options.
Say hostforweb.com is one of the best solutions - their cloud hosting (http://www.hostforweb.com/cloud/) plans include many useful features.
The code: SUMMER gives 20% off the price. So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.

Saddik
06-10-2013, 10:11 AM
I would like to find the best place to get professional JSP hosting solutions.
I found Greatjsphosting.com and can say that they offer pretty good Jsp hosting solutions.
How reliable is this company? Have you ever heard anything about it?
Any alternatives?

Saddik
06-10-2013, 10:20 AM
It’s really nice to know that their staff are so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.
I love this hosting company. I have all of my sites hosted with ***************

Saddik
06-11-2013, 12:43 PM
Have seen pretty good seo hosting solutions with unique c-class IPs at Seohost.com
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.

Saddik
06-11-2013, 12:45 PM
Greetings,
Hope you can give me advice on how to find a good, reliable and stable webhost, and not too expensive. Must be servers placed in the US.
My homepage is a basic WP homepage, with a sensei supplement.
So its nothing advanced, and I guess shared hosting would be ok?
Is ************* reliable? Any comments on their Uptime, Speed and Customer Support?
But have no idea whom to choose and would appreciate recommendations.

Saddik
06-11-2013, 12:53 PM
Hello,

Does anyone know a VPS host that offers these features:
-US LOCATED
- XEN JAVA support
-24/7 Support
I've emailed some companies and looked through the VPS offers section.
What do you know about Greatjsphosting.com? have seen they offer Xen Java VPS hosting deals.
Can I rely on them?

Cheers

Saddik
06-11-2013, 12:56 PM
I started thinking to provide my own hosting services for my clients in Europe.
What hosting provider would be the best to deal with? and Why?
One of my friends recommended me to deal with Novatrend.ch and their services.
Decided to know more info about these guys. Where can I read customer hosting reviews about their services?

What reliable EU web hosts can you recommend me to deal with?

Saddik
06-11-2013, 12:58 PM
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Hope *************** (http://***************/) will suit you down to the ground. They offer nice Cloud VPS, cloud seo, etc. hosting deals at reasonable rates.
Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!

Saddik
07-09-2013, 10:34 AM
I have had a good run dealing with kvchosting - all of their work is based on quality.
They have 24/7 Tech support that is responsive and helpful. They have helped with setup.
Overall they're just a great company.

Saddik
07-09-2013, 10:43 AM
I chose seohost.com a year ago because they had the cheapest prices but it turned out they had the best support as well..
Additionally they have worked with me (just as they said they would) to install and/ or modify safety approved administration software.
They also allow integrated email communication with their support tickets which is a time saver.

Saddik
07-09-2013, 10:45 AM
I can give my vote for gigapros.com and their cheap web hosting deals.
I've noticed they started to offer 15-day free trial on their personal hosting deals.
Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.

Saddik
07-09-2013, 10:52 AM
I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company.
What do you think about Crookservers.com? The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order dedicated hosting solutions in Canada and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

Saddik
07-09-2013, 10:53 AM
I have seen pretty good VPS hosting deals at ************* - they started to offer 50% off special.
It will be a good idea to contact them directly and get all the things cleared.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Saddik
08-06-2013, 12:01 PM
How long have they been providing managed services?

Saddik
08-06-2013, 12:09 PM
I would like to recommend you to deal with paidforumposting.com (http://paidforumposting.com/) - I like these guys, they know how to promote my business and drive much traffic to web sites.
They now offer article writing, blog commenting, and forum moderation packages as well to complement the forum posting.

Saddik
08-06-2013, 12:11 PM
Think that you will have nice reseller hosting opportunities dealing with *************** (http://***************/).
The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
Great prices. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.

Saddik
08-06-2013, 12:14 PM
I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for OS commerce web hosting services.
the one I know is HostDepot.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?

Saddik
08-06-2013, 12:25 PM
I'm looking for a windows dedicate server with at least these features:
- Good Server Up-time
- Server Update State
- Capacity

From all the hosts I have come across, I liked the one called Aspnix.com. What do you know about them?
How long have they been providing hosting services?

Best regards

Saddik
09-04-2013, 11:10 AM
I'm looking for a cheap dedicate server in Mexico and also Mexican IPs with at least these features:
- Good Server Up-time
- Server Update State
- Capacity

Saddik
09-04-2013, 11:11 AM
I am in search of trustworthy services to get reliable reseller plan with high uptime.
I've found attractive offers from *************, what can you say about them?
How is their pricing, uptime and customer support?

Saddik
10-02-2013, 08:58 AM
I have noticed that there are many offshore web hosts out there in the hosting market.
I decided to move my VPS to another offshore web host as my current provider doesn't have an offer that suits my requirements.
After some researched I have found Myvpz.net services. what can you say about their reliability?

Saddik
10-30-2013, 02:02 PM
I am in search of any possible customer hosting reviews about the quality of the services provided by digitalserver.com.mx web hosting provider.
I'm thinking to start offering VPN in Mexico with many IP's.
How stable and reliable are they? Any reviews?

Saddik
11-27-2013, 09:52 AM
What SEO hosting providers can you recommend me to visit?
I need a good, reliable host offering nice hosting plans with these specs: 10 ip's - 10 Class C's with 35GB Space / 300GB Bandwidth
Can I rely on kvchosting and their seo hosting services?
So, what can you suggest me guys?

Saddik
11-27-2013, 09:55 AM
I want to make a notion on the best places in US to order reseller hosting plans at. Any recommendations?
One of my friends recommended me to try *************, but I am not sure - Is it the host I can rely on?
What other places can you recommend me for comparison?

Saddik
11-27-2013, 09:58 AM
I'd like to know all possible advantages of running web sites at cloud vps hosting platforms.
Recently I came across hostforweb.com and recognized that they started to offer nice cloud vps deals.
How is their pricing? Are they trustworthy or not?

Saddik
11-27-2013, 10:00 AM
I decided to transfer my files from shared to cloud hosting account.
Well, need your help to choose professional US web host that offer cloud hosting at reasonable rates.
Would like to know your views on rightservers.com? Is it reliable host? Any comments?