PDA

View Full Version : How long before you guys started making money

hmsnaveen95
10-23-2018, 06:16 AM
How long before you guys started making money through affiliate marketing?

Noah Hammond
10-15-2019, 02:03 PM
Thats a good question actually. I'll say, it all depends on how good you are promoting the affiliate product. I used to promote lots of Clickbank products and sometimes it took me a while before I could see some $$$ on my account. You should focus on collecting leads and then market your products to those leads. I m now promoting Clickfunnels (which is a sale funnel builder) and I must say that it's probably the easiest product to promote and get some $$$ quickly. Have a look at y complete review of Clickfunnels to get a better idea :) www.webworkhub.com/complete-and-unbiased-clickfunnels-review-for-2019/

Good luck,
Noah

emilyjousha
03-13-2020, 05:09 AM
Good Post. When you're new to affiliate marketing, no doubt you want to know how long it will take to become a full-time affiliate marketer. While you can start making money (https://earnonline.co/) within the first couple of months, I usually tell people to give it at least 6 to 12 months.

BrianEtemad
03-14-2020, 10:03 AM
I don't start affiliate marketing yet.

Chris_Ingramer
04-07-2020, 12:10 PM
As i see if you have a blog or website or instagram or youtube channel you can get your first payout in a few weeks. And if you are interested you can become a partner of ingramer. You'll get 40% payment fees from each users who buy any modules.