PDA

View Full Version : Signs of stress?

Garnett Simpkin
06-26-2018, 02:07 PM
My friend seems under a lot of stress lately, she used to be outgoing but suddenly withdraws from friends. She even refuses to go out with us. Her husband also told me that she doesn't eat that well and is now losing weight. I am so worried, is there something wrong with her? Is she sick?

zettrtiny
07-15-2018, 05:09 PM
That's possible but since you mentioned that she's under a lot of stress, it is better to find out the root cause. Stress may lead to an episode of major depression so it's very important to watch out for the symptoms. Did you try talking to her? Why not invite her for a cup of coffee...

Garnett Simpkin
07-17-2018, 08:15 PM
That's possible but since you mentioned that she's under a lot of stress, it is better to find out the root cause. Stress may lead to an episode of major depression so it's very important to watch out for the symptoms. Did you try talking to her? Why not invite her for a cup of coffee...

I'll be coming over to her house this weekend, I've read from this site https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression/ that it's better to come and see the person personally.

Garnett Simpkin
08-14-2018, 10:21 AM
I went to their place, but she never talked about something that troubles her. She just showed me some stuff, talked about usual things, but I can see from her look that something is bothering her. I think I need to see her again but just the two of us. I have to assure her that she can trust me and I'll be willing to help with whatever it is that is bothering her.

lincy
08-13-2019, 06:50 AM
Take Medicine for depression is not a good thing. You can consult with pshycaiatrist to get rid of stress and depression.

Liam1
08-16-2019, 02:32 PM
You should go to the doctor

JohnSteve
02-29-2020, 07:32 AM
The problems which have shared are more likely seems that she is depress and may due some sort of tension and stress she is behaving in such a way, so to overcome such situation you need to communicate with her your interaction will work effectively and this will definitely help her to get rid of stress.

Garnett Simpkin
03-02-2020, 04:50 AM
Having stress is really not good for the mind and body.

Garnett Simpkin
03-05-2020, 03:19 AM
When you do binge eating and get to be easily irritated, my red alerts when I am stressed. :(

NalaLyla
03-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Stress is just a regular reaction, you might be talking about a distress, which could be a serious danger for her health. What about therapists? What do they say?

alfread
10-22-2020, 12:20 PM
dear friend,
you need a deep sleep.

vigilantpestcontrol
12-01-2020, 03:10 PM
Aches and pains.
Diarrhea or constipation.
Nausea, dizziness.
Chest pain, rapid heart rate.
Loss of sex drive.
Frequent colds or flu.

Hadoop
12-02-2020, 10:58 AM
The unwillingness to wake up in the morning is the result of strong and prolonged stress.

Mafik
02-05-2021, 01:59 PM
When I'm stressed, I like to play games for adults, but the problem is that there are very few such games, there is always one nonsense.

purificacionev
10-11-2022, 01:02 PM
Hope your friend is better now. It happens to a lot of people nowadays. It’s understandable because the working environment is not the most welcoming one and the political situation in the world also causes many people to be anxious about what’s going on.
I think it’s a natural reaction, but sometimes it can go too far. You should allow yourself to worry about things, but when you feel it’s eating you alive, then it’s time to seek professional health from clinics like https://fherehab.com/anxiety/treatment/ (https://fherehab.com/anxiety/treatment/). It is one of the things almost everyone should get because it’s an investment in your future.

mellissapickron
10-20-2022, 02:53 PM
Hello guys, Thank you for this tips

Mikael
03-31-2024, 11:43 AM
Managing stress effectively is key to maintaining mental and physical health. Platforms like BidRx.com (https://www.bidrx.com/home/ailment_details/?ailment=Asthma) offer a range of resources, including articles, courses, and tools, to help you develop effective stress management strategies. From mindfulness techniques to stress-relief products and expert advice, these platforms provide valuable support for navigating life's challenges with greater resilience and ease. Explore online resources to discover resources that can empower you to take control of your stress levels and enhance your overall well-being.