PDA

View Full Version : Ways to sleep better

Evakone
04-24-2018, 08:41 PM
Just wondering, what should I do to sleep better?

Fli
04-25-2018, 12:42 PM
From what i read think i think this may help:

- if you experience stress, try to learn to think differently about issues not to stress yourself
- do not eat before sleeping, at least 3 hours
- do not watch screens/monitors of electronic devices like 30 minutes before sleep
- make sure there is not too much light (from the street for example)
- reduce noise
- rethink current day. feel some satisfaction
- calm down
- keep temperature lower
- make sure the bed and pillow is comfortable, not making you to change positions often.

Phino
04-26-2018, 10:38 AM
Just wondering, what should I do to sleep better?

The best advice is good physical exercises. I sleep like a dead after it. It's important to eat healthy food and stay away from bad habits. Also, I recommend you to buy a new mattress, it could help - https://sleepissimple.com/best-memory-foam-mattress/

KnownHost
04-27-2018, 02:12 PM
I think the best advice I could give is don't be like me. I leave the TV on sometimes when I try to fall asleep but then it ends up waking me up later on in the night :-/

I do find that the darker the room the better I sleep, so I mask/cover any lights from electronics and that's really helped me to sleep better.

Garnett Simpkin
05-07-2018, 11:30 AM
diffuse essential oils like lavender, you will definitely have a good night sleep

Iris000
06-11-2019, 04:27 PM
Try at least an hour before bedtime do not use the phone, TV and other gadgets.

lincy
06-26-2019, 12:26 PM
Physical Excercise is one of the effective ways to sleep better.

annkapernik
07-11-2020, 06:49 AM
Go to the gym. Try to spend your time actively. And of course, eat properly.

Ornaldos
10-19-2020, 04:45 AM
I think CBD oil gives you a good night's sleep.

alfread
10-22-2020, 12:26 PM
dear friend,
Set yourself a 'fit' plan. Eating healthily and getting regular exercise are great ways of helping yourself sleep better. and always try to free in stress.

UntriedChirp
10-23-2020, 12:08 AM
Making sure to go to bed at the same time each night really helps, but it's so much easier said than done. I myself would know!

Garnett Simpkin
11-05-2020, 12:24 PM
Stick to a sleep schedule
Don't go to bed hungry or stuffed
Create a room that's ideal for sleeping
If you choose to nap, limit yourself to up to 30 minutes and avoid doing so late in the day.
Regular physical activity can promote better sleep
Try to resolve your worries or concerns before bedtime

brisbanecashcar
11-25-2020, 02:34 PM
Drink a glass of hot milk.

yongfentables
09-06-2022, 03:22 PM
My sleep depends on many factors. The most important of them is the atmosphere at home and success at my job. Unfortunately, I can’t abstract from work processes even when walking with my family. The long-standing depression appeared last year due to a large number of competitors in online sales. Therefore, my doctor advised me to use airflow mattresses (https://www.shelden-healthcare.co.uk/hospital-bed-mattress/airflow-mattresses). Btw, my sleep is also affected by the physical condition of my children and wife. If they are sick, I won’t be able to sleep, no matter how much I want.

Aerodynamic
10-03-2022, 01:31 PM
I always have pillow between my legs.:P

JuliaL
10-14-2022, 08:31 PM
I have found it more difficult to sleep when i am hungry or stuffed so maybe avoid eating 2 hours before you sleep

mellissapickron
10-20-2022, 02:55 PM
welcome and thank you for this

fionnapherguson6
02-15-2023, 06:00 PM
Thank you for the information

Mikael
03-31-2024, 11:43 AM
Improving sleep quality is essential for overall well-being. Websites like BidRx.com (https://www.bidrx.com/home/ailment_details/?ailment=Asthma) offer valuable tips, techniques, and products to help you achieve a better night's rest. From sleep hygiene practices to natural supplements and relaxation techniques, these platforms provide comprehensive support for optimizing your sleep health. Explore that service to discover resources that can help you enjoy more restful and rejuvenating sleep.