PDA

View Full Version : Which hosting company do you use at this moment?

Fli
03-10-2013, 08:34 PM
What is the company you are using for shared hosting at this moment? What can you say about their service?

Matijasevic
03-10-2013, 10:25 PM
Currently i am using:

KnownSRV.com - i use a vps, and it is great. I didn't know any downtime last few months, and everything works well.
DaringHost.com - i have Shared hosting there, and support is great.

sumana
03-23-2013, 09:12 AM
I use Hosting.India.To to host my website, till now I have not faces any issues with them.

palakagarwal
01-27-2014, 11:40 AM
I am taking web hosting services from 3-4 web hosting providers but one out of them hostrightnow.in is pretty good. i am taking vps services from them. best about their plan is that - they are affordable and offering more additional features as well as higher uptime.

Thanks

jackriddik
03-13-2014, 07:06 AM
When I had started my own business website I chose Shared Hosting from trijit.in and I satisfied so much from their services that I have upgraded my plan to Cloud VPS hosting from TRIJIT only. So, currently I am using trijit.in

SammiRose
06-12-2014, 08:20 AM
Softsys Hosting one stop web hosting solutions provider ! Quality Web hosting services with 24*7 availability of techsupport team. Never had a time when it went down and they always notify about their updates.

todion
06-25-2014, 05:50 AM
I am not using any company or organization right now but working as social media and search engine optimization analyst at Dion, It is specializes for finance and internet marketing domain.

nic523
06-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Well from the past few months i am using waxspace (http://waxspace.com/linux-web-hosting) hosting. Had few problems in the beginning but was assisted by their customer support and my issue was resolved since after that never faced any issue till now.

annishmarva
10-30-2015, 09:42 AM
i have started with Techplus since i launch my website one year ago. This web host proving cheap and unlimited shared web hosting with 30 days money back guarantee. 100% uptime.