+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Magento's admin panel error

Post Thanks / Like

Magento's admin panel error

Hello,

404 error appears in magneto when entering into it's admin panel.

Please help me to solve above mention issue. Easy and effective solution are always welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    404 means file not found. Re-upload original Magento files to your hosting account and do not overwrite existing ones. Backup all files before doing so.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I was facing the same problem, I also tried to resolve this by myself but unable to do so. However, this company MSP IT Concepts (www.mspconcepts.com) resolved this for me. They have excellent Magento development team which helped me fix this and many other bugs in my magento website. you may want to get in touch with brijesh.l@mspconcepts.com I'm sure they would be able to help. They are professionals & quick to provide accurate solution for your web development projects.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by davidjones12998 View Post
    Hi, I was facing the same problem, I also tried to resolve this by myself but unable to do so. However, this company MSP IT Concepts (www.mspconcepts.com) resolved this for me. They have excellent Magento development team which helped me fix this and many other bugs in my magento website. you may want to get in touch with brijesh.l@mspconcepts.com I'm sure they would be able to help. They are professionals & quick to provide accurate solution for your web development projects. Thanks
    http://chungcu-hoguomplaza.com/

+ Reply to Thread
+ Post New Thread