Your Ad can be there
+ Post New Thread

Thread: Looking for US Dedicated server

Looking for US Dedicated server

Hi,
    Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
    I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    Any info on gigapros.com server hosting solutions in US? What host is better? Any reviews please?

Thank you.

Is this useful / helpfull? Yes | No
    Right server hosting solutions are available from coinshosting.com and allwebhost.com.
    The hosting is very reliable and reasonable priced. My website is running smoothly and I've had no downtime. I am a very happy with their level of service and will remain a long-term customer.

I'm the webmaster for several sites, and I'll be moving all of them to Gigapros.com servers. The pages load fast, day or night. They have a well balanced system over there.

As an alternative, can also draw your attention to GTHost.com instant servers. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day.
    Never be stuck with a server issue when you have access to the 24/7 customer service which helps you get service when you need.

I'm happy with GigaPros, almost never any issues. Servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly.
    Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date. Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.

Hello. For what aims you need server? We have node in USA and can propose for U very good Virtual Server .

It is my first web hosting services I contracted and everything was so easy and reliable. I am very happy with my choice.
    Well, gigapros.com web host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.

+ Post New Thread