Increase site optimization level with Netpeak Spider
We are proud to introduce you a new company – Netpeak Software. It has developed and renewed Netpeak Spider, a program all SEO specialists and webmasters would love to have. This is an SEO crawler that allows checking websites for general technical issues.
The new version allows you to:
– Check key on-page SEO parameters of crawled URLs
– Analyze incoming and outgoing internal links
– Find broken links and redirects
– Avoid duplicate content: Pages, Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headers, etc.
– Spot the most common errors of your website optimization
– Consider indexation instructions (Robots.txt, Meta Robots, X-Robots-Tag, Canonical)
– Calculate internal PageRank to improve website linking structure
– Set custom rules to crawl either the entire website or its certain part
– Save or export data to work with it whenever you want
Notice, that you can take advantage of a 14 days free trial. And remember that we do not maintain the previous versions any more. However, you can still use these versions if you have them installed.
Netpeak Software has one more thing to announce – a release of Netpeak Spider 2.1. This version includes a lot more new features and opportunities. Here are the main of them:
– Detection of more than 50 on-page SEO issues
– 44 parameters and option for their selection/setting
– Absolutely new results table: responsive and convenient
– Improved logics of handling the data, including new internal tables
– Optimized export of the results and application architecture
– More convenient way to operate the results and more flexible crawling settings
More details you may find in this article: http://blog.netpeak.us/netpeak-spider-2-1-review-classification-of-issues-parameters-selection-new-results-arrangement-logic/
Stay tuned not to miss our news. And we appreciate any of your feedback. Leave it to help us become better!
Tags for this Thread