Some computer mouses getting faulty doubleclicking even one click one time.
How to fix this preventing mouse double clicking. Doubleclick is caused by hardware fault, but we can instruct our operating system to accept only doubleclick that has enough delay between each click (human double click), In short words, how to set minimum allowed delay between two clicks?
Here it is answered: https://superuser.com/questions/519151/mouse-double-click-min-interval
I wanted to share my experience, i used Windows method with AutoHotKey software.
If anyone want, here is the resulting .exe application that blocks hyper click. And here is the guide on how i made the application:
1. download https://autohotkey.com/ & install it
2. create new .txt file and paste into it:
3. save file and rename it into .ahk file. Example disallow_fastclick.ahk~LButton::return ; Set A_PriorHotkey.
#If A_PriorHotkey != "" && A_TimeSincePriorHotkey < 200
LButton::return ; Block hotkey.
4. Go to start menu and in the "AutoHotkey1MouseClick" group, open "Convert .ahk to .exe", then convert your .ahk into .exe.
5. Run exe and make it running at boot or just leave on the desktop